About LC Drives:
Located in Potsdam, NY, LC Drives was founded in 2012 to pursue the development of innovative electric motors and generators with industry leading power density. The Company’s patented heat removal and manufacturing processes enable the design and manufacturing of electric motors with half the weight and size of conventional motors. Initial markets include marine, industrial, transportation, and wind. The company is seeking team members energized by a fast paced, collaborative, rapidly changing, and intellectually challenging work environment.
The Production Specialist responsibilities will include (with opportunity for growth):
- Responsible for working in a team to keep production flowing.
- Duties may include but are not limited to, assembly, brazing, wiring, welding and machine operating.
- Carries out scheduled and preventative maintenance under the direction of others.
- Provides general labor and support for building and equipment upgrades as needed.
- Make sure work area and stations are clean and free of hazards.
- Performs housekeeping tasks as needed.
Required Experience / Skills:
- High School diploma
- Read at a level to understand written safety procedures, work procedures and instruction manuals.
- Communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Quality and safety focused
Desired Experience / Skills:
- BOCES or Associates degree
- Prior experience working in production or manufacturing
- Familiarity with the proper usage of mechanics hand tools and power tools.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Competitive salary
- LC Drives benefits
- Location: Potsdam, NY Interested parties should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.