About LC Drives:
Located in Potsdam, NY, LC Drives was founded in 2012 to pursue the development of innovative electric motors and generators with industry leading power density. The Company’s patented heat removal and manufacturing processes enable the design and manufacturing of electric motors with half the weight and size of conventional motors. Initial markets include marine, industrial, transportation, and wind. The company is seeking team members energized by a fast paced, collaborative, rapidly changing, and intellectually challenging work environment.
The Technician’s responsibilities will include (with opportunity for growth):
- Responsible for working in a team to keep production flowing.
- Duties may include but are not limited to, assembly, brazing, wiring, welding and machine operating.
- Carries out scheduled maintenance examinations, troubleshooting and fixes.
- Provide labor and support for building and equipment upgrades as needed.
- Make sure work area and stations are clean and free of hazards.
Required Experience / Skills:
- High School diploma
- Read at a level to understand written safety procedures, work procedures and instruction manuals.
- Communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Quality and safety focused
Desired Experience / Skills:
- BOCES or Associates degree
- Trade experience in electrical systems, plumbing and or HVAC
- Prior experience working in production or manufacturing
- Capable of reading mechanical and electrical drawings
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to solve problems
- Experience and ability reading and understanding engineering drawings and process specification or procedures.
- Competitive salary
- LC Drives benefits
Location: Potsdam, NY
Interested parties should submit a resume to email@example.com.